As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MRCARTOOL #ad
Bar Type Car Fuel Pipe Sealing Clamp Tubing Sealing Tool, Hose Clamp Tool #adMRCARTOOL #ad
- Size: 15x7x3 CM. Made of high quality material for lasting use, Steel construction with chrome plated bars. Widely on brake, fuel and heater hoses.
Suitable for use on rubber hoses, making it ideal for both brake and fuel lines together with coolant hoses. . Smooth edge, ensure fully clamp without damaging the hose.
2. BETOOLL #ad
BETOOLL Cast Iron Welders Angle Clamp #adBETOOLL #ad
- Maximum passage for joints :- 2. 5 inches--ideal for plates, square tubing, pipe, channel iron, angle iron, etc. Unobstructed working area allows free access for welding or assembly operations and through-ways for T joints.
Weight: 8 lbs. Holds work pieces at a 90-Degree angle. Two-way swivel mounted spindle automatically adjusts the clamping block to work pieces of different thicknesses.
3. BETOOLL #ad
BETOOLL 9pcs Wire Long Reach Hose Clamp Pliers Set Fuel Oil Water Hose Auto Tools #adBETOOLL #ad
- For the removal and locking of clamps into open position. Pliers can be locked, feeing up your hands and making your job easier and faster.
Convenient for working hidden areas and long distance. Long reach hose clamp plier with wire flexible wire shaft. For replacement of fuel, oil, and water hose.
4. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Pull Force 18 lbs, Magnetic V-Pads Kit, 4 Piece Kit XDV4: 2 pcs. 2", Magnets On Both Pad Face & Bottom, Pull Force 12 lbs XFV4: 2 pcs. 2.2", Strong Hand Tools, MVDF44 #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Rare-earth Magnets may demagnetize with temp. Light duty & tight spot holding! Build, hold, and position steel. Heat warning: avoid pronlonged exposure to high heat.
Hold and position round, flat, and square Parts in light duty substructure applications! Each v-pad contains 4 rare-earth magnets. Exceeding 185°F. Magnets on both pad face and the bottom.
5. Strong Hand Tools #ad
11-Inch, Strong Hand Tools, STRONG, PG114V Strong hand Tools PG114V Pipe Pliers with Large V-Pads #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Throat depth: 3-1/2″ 89 mm. Adjustable top spindle for holding pipes of varying sizes. Max clamping capacity: 1-1/2″ – 2-1/2″ 38 – 64 mm. Oal: 11″ 280 mm. Thread: M10 .
6. Thorstone #ad
Thorstone Double & Single Flaring Tool Kit for Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tool with Extra Adapters, Red, 45 Degrees #adThorstone #ad
- Can be used with brake line, and other soft steel linesNot applicable with hard material like steel, HAVC, aluminum, air conditioning brass line and so on. Set include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 1/2-inch.
Apply to: the versatile tube flaring tool applies to copper, brass, magnesium, iron. After-sales service: if there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
Easy storage: comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently. Premium material: the forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
7. The Little Green Change #ad
Hose Clamp Pliers with 24 inches Flexible Cable, Wire Long Reach Ratchet Tool for Car Pipe Repair, Hose Pinch Pliers, Hose Clamp Tool for Removal and Installation of Ring-Type or Flat-Band Clamp #adThe Little Green Change #ad
- Wide application - this pliers wrench can lose clamps on cars, remove factory spring hose clamps, coolant hose pliers and radiator hoses; automotive hose clamp pliers allow technicians to access flat hose clamps in hard-to-reach areas.
Packing and size - our automotive tools for mechanics includes 1 pieces of flexible hose clamp plier; pliers size is 3. 74 x 8. 3 inches w x l; wire clamp tool is suitable for clamps with a diameter of 07 - 2. 1 inches. Easy to use - remote hose clamp has flexible hose pipe tongs that make the removal and installation of the clip easier; non-slip handles of hose clamp plyers assure steady grip; small size makes pliers hose tool easy to carry.
Lock function - the hose grip pliers have a ratchet lock that will hold the clamp hose tools compressed which can make this hose pliers pinch a one-handed affair; the locking pliers mechanism to remove and install metal with ease while.
Durable material - our hose clamp tool is made of high-quality carbon steel with firm grip handles double dipped in rubber for the removal of flat-type or ring-type hose clamps; clamp pliers is anti-rust and corrosion-resistant.
8. 4LIFETIMELINES #ad
4LIFETIMELINES Handheld Tubing Straightener – 3/8” Inch Tube Straightening Tool for Fuel and Transmission Lines – Use with Copper, Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Tubing – for Bent and Coiled Tubing #ad4LIFETIMELINES #ad
- Straight & fluid lines: the 4lifetimelines handheld tubing straightener is a rapid and practical way of straightening bent or coiled tubing for brake or fuel systems. User-friendly & ergonomic: with a sturdy, highly durable design, this 3/8 inch tubing straightener provides an excellent hand grip and is easy to use even in tight places.
Simply insert the tubing and slide back and forth for straightening.
Money & time saver: say goodbye to the hassle of straightening your tubing lines with bench mounted tools or by hand, and save your money, time and energy with this quick and simple solution! Better line flow: with no unnecessary bends or irregularities, your lines will enjoy a much better flow with this straightener tool.
Easily index and measure all your tubing lines within seconds! Compatibility: this tube strengthening tool works on all sorts of metals, copper and aluminum tubing, including steel, stainless steel, providing professional grade results.
9. Toolwiz #ad
Separator Pliers Pipe Repairing Tool, Toolwiz Automobile Hose Remover Pliers, Auto Fuel and Vacuum Line Tube Hose Remover #adToolwiz #ad
- Compatible with a variety of difficult disassembly pipes such as trachea, water pipe, power assisted tubing, heat radiating oil pipe, etc. Designed to facilitate quick and easy access into tight areas.
Remove fuel, vacuum or heater hoses from 5/32”to 1/2”4mm to 14mm diameter. A quicker and more effective method of removal than other traditional options. Hose remover pliers easily remove stubborn hoses on tanks, radiators, air cleaners, pumps, etc.