As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MaxWorks #ad
MaxWorks 80703 Heavy Duty 40 Foot 8 AWG/3C 6-50 Nema R Plug Lighted Welding Cord with ETL Approved #adMaxWorks #ad
- 3-prong socket with 3-prong plug, right angle cord plug. Heavy duty 8 awg american wire gauge x 3c all-copper wires with 6-50 NEMA plug and connector designed for use on all portable welders.
Delivers 40 amps at 250 volts. Lighted molded 50 amp plug and connector for added safety. Contractor grade stw jacket will easily hold up to industrial applications.
2. Conntek #ad
UL Listed, 50 Feet, Conntek 14364 30 Amp RV Extension Cord #adConntek #ad
- Receptacle female: nema tt-30r rV 30 Amps, 125 Volts. Maximum wattage: 3, 750 Watts. Plug male: nema tt-30p rv 30 amps, 125 Volts. Elbow plug-faces allow for maximum strain-relief. Flat plug Extension Cord.
3. Camco #ad
Camco 25' PowerGrip Heavy-Duty Outdoor 30-Amp Extension Cord for RV and Auto | Allows for Additional Length to Reach Distant Power Outlets | Built to Last 55191 #adCamco #ad
- Hassle free powergrip plug: the patented powerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
High conductivity with a flexible and sleek design: bendable extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 30 Amp male to 30 Amp female. Listed with CSA. Our extension cords and adapters provide excellent use at campsites, campers, trailers, electric car charging stations and other outdoor use.
Safe and durable construction: extension cord is constructed with 100 percent copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear.
Constructed with 10 gauge wires for greater conductivity. Multiple uses: the powergrip brand by camco develops superior quality electrical equipment. Extended length: extends 25 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources. Rated for 30 amp 125 Volts. Our products are compatible with most RVs, and vehicles.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
4. Conntek #ad
Conntek 15306 50 Amp RV Extension Cord with Ergo Grip and LED Power Indicators, 30 Feet, UL Listed #adConntek #ad
- Connector female: NEMA 14-50R. Gauge: 6/3 + 8/1. Plug male: nema 14-50P. Jacket: stw, hard-service cord & Outdoor Rated. Max rating: 12, 500 Watts.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
5. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 50Ft 40 Amp RV Extension Cord Durable Premium Power Cord RV 40 Amp Extension Cord Copper Wire RV Cord Power Supply Cable for Trailer Motorhome Camper #adMophorn #ad
- The male end has a strong handle for ease of use and the female end has a threaded locking ring to create a waterproof connection. This rv power cord comes with special connector ends with build-in handles, and the locking connector fits all 50amp power inlets, make connections and un-plugging safe and easy.
This 50ft 40 amp rv power cord is made with three wire gauge AWG8 100% copper wires. Double-coated rubber-like thermoplastic casing stays flexible in cold weather. Cable length: 50 feet;power rating: 40 Amp, 125V-250Volts.
6. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 4 Prong 50 AMP RV Extension Cord with Easy-Grip Handles 50 AMP RV Cord, 15 Feet NEMA 14-50P to 14-50R #adCable Matters #ad
- Portable 50amp rv extension cord is compatible with maximum power models such as the duroMax XP10000EH / XP120000EH Portable Generator with a 14-50R outlet; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this RV electrical cord.
Heavy duty 6/3 + 8/1 awg 50 amp rv power cord is rated for 50 amps and up to 125 volts to support 6250 watts or 250 volts to support 12, 500 watts with this NEMA 14-50 extension cord. Rugged & safe rv power cord 50 amp with a 14 50r receptacle to extend the existing RV power cord; Safer unplugging with a right angle easy-grip power plug on this RV 50 amp cord.
Rv 50 amp power cord extends the power from a 50a rv coach cable to a 50a campsite power pedestal or an RV ready generator; Plug in your RV and run the A/C with full confidence with this 50 amp extension cord for RV.
Convenient carry strap on this outdoor rated 50 amp cord keeps the cord in place for storage or transport; Weather-resistant 50 amp RV power cord is engineered with a 600V thermoplastic cable jacket with an STW rating; Easy-grip handles make unplugging this 50A RV cord safer and easier.
7. iMeshbean #ad
IMeshbean Welder Extension Power Cord 25/50 FT 220 Volt 50 Amp 8/3 NEMA 6-50P for MIG TIG Plasma Welding Heavy Duty 25 FT #adiMeshbean #ad
- Highly flexible annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductors, insulated with an STW water-resistant jacket. Fits most welders including: miller millermatic welders, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Ironman and Betamig welders, Hobart Handler, Century welders and many more.
Designed for indoor and outdoor heavy industrial use.
This cord has a neMA 6-50P plug configuration;. Operating temperatures range from -40°C to +90°C -40°F to 194°F. This extension cord comes with unbreakable, molded-on connectors. These cords are flexible, durable, safe. Length： 25ft ; 8 gauge, 3 conductors are rated at 250V, 50A.
8. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 3 Prong 30 AMP RV Extension Cord 30 AMP RV Cord, RV 30 AMP Extension Cord, 15 Feet NEMA TT-30P to TT-30R #adCable Matters #ad
- Rv electrical cord extends the power from a 30a rv or travel trailer camper cord to a 30A campsite power pedestal or a 30A TT-30R receptacle on an RV-Ready generator.
Lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 30 amp RV power cord extension for camp power. Outdoor rated rv power cord 30 amp rated has an 10/3 stw rating; flexible and weather-resistant 30amp RV extension cord with a 600V-rated thermoplastic cable jacket.
Heavy-duty rv extension cord 30 amp rated for and up to 120 volts to support 3600 watts; Safer unplugging with an easy-grip power plug on this camper extension cord 30 amp. Rugged & safe 3 prong 30 amp extension cord with a nema tt-30p power plug and TT-30R receptacle to extend an existing 30 RV power cord 25 feet.
9. Conntek #ad
Yellow 10-Feet, Conntek 14360, 30 Amp RV Extension Cord #adConntek #ad
- Maximum wattage: 3, 750 Watts. Elbow plug-faces allow for maximum strain-relief. Flanged griplets for easy removal. Receptacle female: nema tt-30r rV 30 Amps, 125 Volts. Plug male: nema tt-30p rv 30 amps, 125 Volts.