As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GR innovations llc #ad
GR innovations llc Safety Chain Hanger | Class 3 | Trailer Towing Hitch #adGR innovations llc #ad
- Keeps safety chains up off the road while towing. Weight distribution and Class 5 version available if needed. Install in front of ball on receiver, as shown in picture. Made in the usa - Made in Michigan. New Design.
2. CURT #ad
Clip-On Steel Hanger Hooks, CURT 45807 Trailer Safety Chain Holder Bracket for 2-inch Shank #adCURT #ad
- With the hanger bracket clipped into place, simply connect your safety chains to your vehicle like normal. Solid construction. These safety chain hangers can be used on virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch shank.
The hooks also maintain proper safety chain operation. Then, find a middle point on the excess chain and link it to the hanger hooks. Easy mount. It quickly and easily snaps into place. Versatile. This trailer safety chain hanger keeps your trailer chains from dragging on the ground while towing, promoting longevity and increased safety.
Easy to use. Save your chains. This trailer safety chain bracket is constructed from steel for reliable strength, and it is protected with a corrosion-resistant zinc plating. Unlike temporary brackets that can be lost, dropped or easily stolen, this trailer chain hanger securely clips into place.
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
3. CURT #ad
CURT 45806 Trailer Safety Chain Holder Bracket for 2-inch Shank, Bolt-On Steel Hanger Hooks #adCURT #ad
- These safety chain hangers can be used on virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch shank. With the hanger bracket clamped into place, simply connect your safety chains to your vehicle like normal. Easy to use.
This trailer safety chain bracket is constructed from steel for dependable strength, and it is protected with a corrosion-resistant zinc plating. Save your chains. Solid construction.
Then, find a middle point on the excess chain and link it to the hanger hooks. Just make sure there's 1-1/8 inches of clearance between the mount and receiver tube. This trailer safety chain hanger keeps your trailer chains from dragging on the ground while towing, promoting longevity and increased safety.
The hooks also maintain proper safety chain operation. Unlike temporary brackets that can be lost, this trailer chain hanger securely bolts into place, dropped or easily stolen, staying with your ball mount whether you're hitched up or not. Secure mount. Versatile.
|Warranty||One-Year Limited Warranty|
4. GR innovations llc #ad
GR innovations llc Tongue Jack Trailer Towing Organizer | Black Aluminum Chain Saver Premium Kit #adGR innovations llc #ad
- Made in USA. Made from machined Aluminum, Anodized Black. Keeps chains and harness off the ground, easy to reach. Everything included: Chain Saver, Blue Plug Saver, and Tether. Easy to install - stays on while towing.
5. Fastway #ad
Fastway Chain UP Safety Chain Holder for Ball Mount 82-00-3065 #adFastway #ad
- Keeps your chains crossed and off the roadway. The chain up for a single ball mount is designed to work with a standard “stinger” or ball mount having just one hitch ball that is not adjustable.
Always there when you need it. Fits either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. The chain up takes the hassel out of “chaining up”. Lifts your safety chains of the ground to keep them from dragging. Helps prevent wildfires by preventing sparks from safety chains.
|Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|
6. Gripon #ad
Gripon Pack of 2 3/8 inch Weld-On Safety Chain Retainer for Truck Trailer Hitch #adGripon #ad
- Pack of 2 weld on 3/8" Safety Tow Chain Retainer. Included removable zinc-plated clevis pin and cotter. Constructed from tough forged steel construction with a plain raw finish. Rated at mbs 25000LBS. This hook is designed to be welded on a flat surface with 3/8inch Chain.
7. CURT #ad
CURT 81270 7/16-Inch Certified Trailer Safety Chain S-Hook, 5,000 lbs #adCURT #ad
- Versatile. Reliable strength. It resists rain, dirt, mud and other corrosive elements. Tested for safety. To give you confidence on the road ahead, CURT trailer safety chain hooks are thoroughly tested according to SAE J684 specifications.
Safety chain hooks are great for a wide variety of uses, beyond towing. Simply loop the hook onto the end of the safety chain and connect the hook to the trailer hitch loop before towing. With high-strength, this 7/16-inch diameter certified S-hook is rated for 5, heat-treated steel construction, 000 lbs.
This safety hook can be used for hoisting, lifting, pulling and other applications. Ready to tow. Gross trailer weight. Trailer safety chain hooks are easy to install. To promote long-lasting use and dependable safety, snow, this trailer safety chain hook is finished with a durable zinc plating. Corrosion-resistant.
|Manufacturer||Curt Manufacturing #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)|
8. Camco #ad
Secures Tow Vehicle to Trailer | Class I 2,000 lb Capacity | Great for RV, 50022, Trailer, Camco Heavy Duty Steel 48" Safety Chain with Spring Hooks, and Boat Towing |Rust Resistant #adCamco #ad
- Meets sAE specifications. Include spring hook on each end. Class i - 2, 000 lb. Durable steel safety chain for securing tow vehicle to trailer. 48" length. Capacity.
|Warranty||1 year limited|