As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maxima #ad
1 Liter Bottle, Maxima 54901 5WT Standard Hydraulic Fork Oil #adMaxima #ad
- For all front suspension systems, both standard and cartridge. Lubricinol provides for very low sliding friction and protects internal components from wear. 5wt fork oil is normal service weight for MX applications, can be blended for intermediate viscosities.
Maxima fork oils are formulated from the highest quality base oils and advanced additives to prevent foaming, seal hardening, oxidation and stiction. Temperature stable viscosity provides for constant fork action and terrain compliance for the front wheel.
2. Maxima #ad
1 Liter, Maxima 59901-5 85/150 Grade 5WT Zero Drag Formula Racing Fork Fluid #adMaxima #ad
- This advanced formulation utilizes the latest friction reducers, anti-foam, rust and corrosion inhibitors and is resistant to oxidation and viscosity changes.
This viscosity index over 190+ assures constant fork action over a wide temperature range and also contains seal conditioners and shear stable polymers for long life. Racing fork fluid 5wt is the same viscosity fluid as 01, or STD; KYB fluid and is recommended for most late model mx forks; 7wt, SS7, 10wt and 15wt is for those applications requiring greater damping.
Maxima racing fork fluid is designed to drastically reduce stiction and meet all front suspension needs on both standard and cartridge systems. All weight grades can be blended for intermediate viscosity grades.
3. Motul #ad
Motul 105924 Fork Oil FL L 5W 6x1L #adMotul #ad
- From the 8100, to coolants, brake fluids, and transmission lubricants, our 100% synthetic oil line of products, Motul offers you a wide choice of products to keep your car running.
Motul has developed high performance metalworking fluids and lubrication products to address the highly demanding needs from the growing worldwide industrial business world since 1989.
Motul’s expertise addresses specific industrial constraints with high proficiency and innovative solutions. Our passenger car product range protects and takes care of your vehicle for the duration of its life cycle. Passion is what unites lovers of engineering to their machinery, the same passion that Motul puts into innovation.
4. Liqui Moly #ad
Liqui Moly Fork Oil 5w Light 1L #adLiqui Moly #ad
- Full synthetic fork oil and shockabsorber oil. Reduces shear losses and provides sure handling performance even after long use. Can be used universally in telescopic forks, motor bicycles, shock absorbers in motorcycles, mopeds and other two-wheeled vehicles.
5. Motul #ad
Motul MTL105929 5W Fork Oil Expert Light, 1 Pack, 1 l #adMotul #ad
- Reinforced with anti-friction additives. Country of Origin: France. Fork Oil. Anti-foam, anti-corrosion and high viscosity index protects and preserves seals.
6. Bel-Ray #ad
Bel-Ray 5W Fork Oil Liter 99300-B1LW #adBel-Ray #ad
- Front suspension oil formulated for use in all suspension forks including those using cartridge and dual chamber systems. Eliminates striction and drag while greatly improving fork action.
Through the use of carefully selected high-viscosity base oils, fade is reduced providing smooth operation over a wide temperature range.
7. RAVENOL #ad
Fully Synthetic 1 Liter, RAVENOL J1V1201 Light 5W Fork Shock Suspension Oil #adRAVENOL #ad
- Eliminates fork and shock drag and stiction / friction with excellent resistance to breakdown, deterioration, and foaming. Excellent all temperature viscosity performance.
Excellent air separation behavior under excessive suspension stroke such as in racing. Please see product Description regarding the California Proposition 65 Warning.
Extensively engineered for showa, kyb, honda, suzuki, ohlins, bmw, Marzocchi, Moto-Guzz, ktm, and fox suspensions as used in accordance with Yamaha, WP, Aprilia, Ducati, Triumph, kawasaki, and Husqvarna motorcycles. Meets fluid and oil engineering quality standards ISO 7308, and DIN 51 524, Part 2.
8. Lucas Oil #ad
16 oz., Multicolor, Lucas Oil 10771 Fork Oil #adLucas Oil #ad
- Prevents foaming. Prevents seal hardening and static friction. Reduces thermal expansion. More responsive handling. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Better wear protection; prevents oxidation and oil thickening.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|