As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BFGoodrich #ad
BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Tire LT255/75R17/C 111/108Q #adBFGoodrich #ad
- 5% better Mud Traction1. Fit type: Universal Fit. 27% tougher Sidewalls3. 8% better Rock Traction2.
|Warranty||6-Year Standard Limited Warranty|
2. NEXEN #ad
NEXEN Roadian AT Pro RA8 All-Terrain Tire, 255/75R17 113S #adNEXEN #ad
- Dual tread blocks shed gravel and prevent damage from road debris. Road hazard Warranty. Tire only - Wheel Not Included. Roadside Assistance. Treadwear warranty: 50, 000 miles.
|Warranty||Standard Manufacturer Warranty|
3. BFGoodrich #ad
BFGoodrich Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire-LT255/75R17/C 111/108S 111S #adBFGoodrich #ad
- Locking 3-d sipes: 3-d active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. Coregard technology: tougher sidewall rubber: split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/AKR2 tire.
Interlocking tread design: provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling. Thicker, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone.
Advanced deflection design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall. 3 peak mountain snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association RMA Severe Snow Traction requirements. Specially formulated tread rubber: optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance.
Advanced tire footprint shape: results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Mud-phobic bars: raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions. Serrated shoulder design: staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Upper sidewall traction bars: protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
|Warranty||6 Year limited warranty|
4. Nitto #ad
255/75R17 111Q, Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Radial Tire #adNitto #ad
- Stone ejector helps protect the tread, reject stones, and clear mud. Reinforced shoulder groove for better performance without compromising block stiffness.
Deep center sipe increases traction on wet surfaces, helping prevent hydroplaning. 3d tapered groove tread adds additional biting edges for off-road exploring. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Load capacity: 2405 pounds.
5. Goodyear #ad
Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Radial Tire, 255/75R17 113S #adGoodyear #ad
- Quiet smooth ride with excellent cornering. Includes 50, 000 miles limited. Made in United States. Load capacity: 2535 pounds. Package height: 101". Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
|Warranty||Standard Manufacturer Warranty|
6. Mastercraft #ad
255/75R17 115T, Mastercraft Courser AXT2 All-Terrain Tire #adMastercraft #ad
- Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow. Load range: Standard Load 4 ply. Tire only - Wheel Not Included. Sidewall: Outline White Letters. 55, 000 mile treadwear Protection.
|Warranty||STANDARD COVERAGE If your replacement Cooper branded radial tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 2/32" (1.6mm) of tread wear, it will be replaced with an equivalent new Cooper tire, FREE OF CHARGE. When the tread is worn more than 2/32" (1.6mm), a replacement charge will be required in order to obtain a replacement tire. You must present proof of purchase and be the original owner when requesting a replacement for your tire. The replacement charge will be determined by multiplying the dealer's current selling price by the percentage of original tread depth worn from the tire. You must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges, such as taxes or the acceptance of a higher priced replacement tire.|
7. Cooper Tire #ad
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S All-Season 255/75R17 115T Tire #adCooper Tire #ad
- All-terrain, all-Season / Severe Weather Tire. Severe weather rated. Standard Limited Warranty. Treadwear warranty: 65, 000 miles. On-road comfort with off-road durability.
Grips the surface, under the most severe weather, rocky or smooth, rain or shine. Maximum grip and handling on wet roads. Stops on average over 20 feet shorter on snow. Free 45 day test drive.
|Brand||Cooper Tire #ad|
|Warranty||65,000 Mile Treadwear|
8. Falken #ad
Falken Wildpeak AT3W all_ Terrain Radial Tire-265/70R17 115T #adFalken #ad
- 3d canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability. All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability.
Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
|Manufacturer||Falken Tire #ad|
|Warranty||Every Falken brand radial tire is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the usable life of the original tread within six years of date of production (for 2017 produced and newer) based on the tire DOT serial number. The usable life of the original tread ends at the appearance of the treadwear out indicators at 2/32" (1.6mm) remaining tread depth|