As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dunlop #ad
130/90H-16/Blackwall, Dunlop D404 Metric Cruiser Rear Tire #adDunlop #ad
- Oe on honda shadow aero, yamaha v-star 1100 and Royal Star and the Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad. Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water dispersion and wet weather grip.
Tread compound provides excellent balance of mileage and grip. Bias-ply construction design gives high load capacity and a smooth ride for all day comfort. Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability.
2. Shinko #ad
Shinko 777 Rear Tire 130/90-16 Reinforced #adShinko #ad
- Specifically designed for cruiser motorcycles and is available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-Twin and metric cruiser models. Confidence inspiring traction you can feel when accelerating, braking and cornering.
Rubber compound formulated to provide maximum grip and comfort. Tread design includes functional siping and grooves for superior traction in wet and dry riding conditions. H. D.
3. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 Front 130/90-16 67H #adDunlop #ad
- Tread compound helps deliver impressive balance of mileage and grip. Bias-ply construction helps deliver a smooth ride for enhanced comfort. Front and rear tread patterns enhance water evacuation and wet grip.
4. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 130/90-16 Rear Tire 45605285 #adDunlop #ad
- Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip. Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability.
Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip. Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort. Value priced for a wide range of motorcycles.
5. Shinko #ad
Whitewall 130/90B-16 Reinforced, Shinko 777 Rear Tire #adShinko #ad
- White walls available for many common V-Twin and metric cruiser fitment. Specifically designed for cruiser motorcycles and are available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-Twin and metric cruiser models.
Vivid white sidewalls provide a classic look. Tread design includes functional siping and grooves for superior traction in wet and dry riding conditions. Rubber compound formulated to provide maximum grip and comfort.
6. Dunlop #ad
Dunlop D404 Rear Motorcycle Tire 130/90-17 68H Black Wall #adDunlop #ad
- Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability. Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort. The dunlop d404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip. Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip.
7. MMG #ad
Sporster 883, Road King, Softail, Road Glide, Dyna CVO Series, Compatible with Harley Davidson Electra Glide, MMG Motorcycle Front Rear Tire 130/90-16 Tube Type #adMMG #ad
- Load rating 73. Load range c | 6 p. R. 130/90-16 front or rear dot approved Tube Type Tire Rim Size 16". Speed rating p | max load: 803Lbs / 365Kg. Special rubber compound offers excellent grip and wear.
8. MICHELIN #ad
Michelin Commander II Reinforced Motorcycle Tire Cruiser Rear, 130/90-16 #adMICHELIN #ad
- Commissioned third party tests conducted in 2011 on public roads comparing michelin commander II tires, Metzeler ME880, and Dunlop D407/D408 tires in sizes 130/80B17 and 180/65B16. Excellent grip on wet surfaces - A brand new longitudinal tread provides outstanding water evacuation, and thus excellent grip on wet surfaces.
The michelin tire for all types of cruisers, offering more longevity without compromising stability and handling.
Proven longevity - the benchmark in longevity – commissioned third-party tests show that the MICHELIN Commander II rear tire lasts almost twice as long as its main competitors. *. The top layers in rear tires are made of aramid fibers, which combine resistance and a lightweight feel for perfect stability, even at high speeds.
Individual results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions. No compromise on stability and manuverability - thanks to its high-density and therefore stiffer frame MICHELIN Amplified Density Technology, MICHELIN Commander II features premium handling and responsiveness.
|Warranty||MICHELIN® motorcycle and scooter tires, used in normal service on the vehicle on which they were originally fitted and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings contained in the attached owner’s manual are covered by this limited warranty against defects in workman-ship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or six years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. At that time, all warranties, express or implied, expire. This limited warranty is extended to the first retail purchaser of the tire, or the original owner of a motorcycle/scooter fitted with MICHELIN® tires as original equipment.|