As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lake Country #ad
5.25 Inches, Lake Country Purple Foamed-Wool Buffing and Polishing Pad #adLake Country #ad
- They will aggressively remove even a P1500-grit scratch, leaving a lustrous finish with virtually no hazing or swirls. No caking or matting: The dense body of this foamed-fiber pad resists caking and matting. Consistent performance: you can depend on our auto polishing accessories for reliable results.
Ultrasmooth, flawless finish: our foamed-wool polishing and buffing pads will cut like natural sheepskin but finish like a foam pad.
Our purple foamed-wool pads are made of a uniform material, resulting in consistent pad performance without the variances you get with other pads. Our goal is to make polishing tools that are consistent and high quality.
Lake country pads: a family-owned business since 1977, we manufacture detailing tools for the automotive, aviation, and marine industries as well as the consumer market. Retains compounds & polishes: the foaming process used in these premium-quality foamed-wool buffers, and polishers creates microair pockets at the base of the fibers, pads, which improve cushioning and retention of compounds and polishes.
2. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country 4-Ply 100% Twisted-Wool Cutting Pad 7.5 Inches #adLake Country #ad
- Our goal is to make polishing tools that are consistent and high quality. Initial blow-off: due to the nature of these polishing bonnets, there will be more initial blow-off of lint when first used. The curved edge allows this wool buffing pad to easily transition to and from any uneven surface.
Consistently superior performance: this premium, tufted-wool pad works great for any rotary machine. This process makes our wool polishing pads more aggressive in use and always ready to buff out those deep scratches or swirls.
The 4-ply, 100% twisted-wool design allows our wool buffing pad to stay together longer so you can get more uses out of it to fulfill all of your polishing needs. Aggressive cutting: these wool cutting pads are made with unsteamed wool, which means the strands are sewn tightly together.
Curved edge: our twisted-wool polishing pad has a curved edge so you can better fit the buffing pad into those nooks and crannies common on cars and boats. After the initial use, these curved car buffing pads make great standard heavy cutting pads for any garage or shop. Lake country pads: a family-owned business since 1977, we manufacture detailing tools for the automotive, aviation, and marine industries as well as the consumer market.
|Brand||Lake Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lake Country #ad|
|Model||Twisted-Wool Cutting Pad|
3. Lake Country #ad
5.25 Inches x 0.875 Inches, 1/2-Inch Prewashed Knitted Lambswool with 3/8-Inch Foam with Interface, Lake Country Low-Lint Wool Pad #adLake Country #ad
- Lake country pads: a family-owned business since 1977, we manufacture detailing tools for the automotive, aviation, and marine industries as well as the consumer market. Consistent, superior performance: these premium prewashed knitted lambswool pools are designed for dual-action and rotary machines.
They are a great option for heavy cutting compared to microfiber. No shedding: these wool buffing pads won’t leave excess lint on your car or other surfaces. Whether you are using them for industrial or detailing purposes, these wool buffing pads keep the traditional benefits of lambswool while leaving a great finish.
Universal use: these hook-and-loop buffing pads fit onto any type of rotary or dual-action polishers for increased versatility. Our buffing pads work for all kinds of car polishing machines to buff out any deep swirls, or scratches! Durable pad: meant to last, defects, this buffing pad features a 3/8-inch padded foam interface that protects the pad as well as the surface of the car or object being worked on.
These low-lint buffing pads have a 1/2-inch wool pile for an aggressive cut and superior finish. The center ventilated cooling channel also dissipates heat and increases durability. Our goal is to make polishing tools that are consistent and high quality.
4. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country Forced 5.5" Buffing Pad 4 Pack + Free Pad Cleaning Brush #adLake Country #ad
- Pad design – the buff backed design on the backside of the pad protects the backing plate from contact with the working surface, while maintaining consistent pressure across the pad. Less polish / quicker results – Faster correction time as more polish stays on the working surface rather than being absorbed into the foam.
Free pad Cleaning Brush. The hybrid foams are specially engineered with small cells and dense construction to keep abrasives in the chemicals close to the surface of the pad.
5. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country LC-FW551 Foamed Wool Cutting pad #adLake Country #ad
- Fits a 5" Backing plate. Polishes like a wool pad but finishes like a foam pad. The wool is tighter and denser than a regular wool pad. Perfect for dual action, forced rotation and rotary polishing machines. 5. 5" purple foamed wool buffing/polishing pad.
|Brand||Lake Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lake Country #ad|
6. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country 3.5 inch DuroWool 100% Twisted Wool Cutting Pad #adLake Country #ad
- One 2 pack. Lake country’s twisted wool cutting pad is available in a 3. 5 inch diameter, perfect for a 2 7/8 inch hook & loop backing plate.
This pad will restore dull, oxidized paint with your rotary polisher. This is an ideal pad for detailers who prefer a smaller pad size and are experienced with using a wool pad.
7. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country 7.5" 41-005 Twisted Wool/Hook & Loop DuroWool 100% Wool Cutting Pad #adLake Country #ad
- Compatible with a 6 inch rotary backing plate sold separately. Surlyn polymer hook & loop backing. 100% wool. 6. 5" diameter, 6. 5" across the back. 1. 5" pile height.