As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hardware & Outdoor #ad
HFS R Carburetor Carb Valve Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum Tester Gauge Test Kit #adHardware & Outdoor #ad
- Read engine vacuum to 28" HG. Kit includes: comes with large 3-1/2" diameter gauge and 24" long vacuum hose. Adapters: Adapters suits for most vehicles. Application: Check carburetor settings and valve adjustments.
Package: packed in a blow-molded case for easy storage and transport, with product instructions is included. Pressure gauge: test fuel pump output pressure to 10PSI.
2. ABN #ad
Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test, ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum #adABN #ad
- Package contents: package includes 1 vacuum pressure gauge, 1 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, 1 plastic connector, 1 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, 1 2-foot 61cm long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, 1 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, 1 brass cone adapter, 1 carrying case, 1 t-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, and 1 instruction manual for your convenience.
Diagnose your vehicle: the abn car vacuum and fuel pump tester gauge kit – fuel pump pressure & vacuum, carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems; Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles; Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI 07 bar.
Easy to use: assembly and operating instruction manual included; pressure gauge has a 4-inch 102cm diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1. 2-inch 3cm thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip; Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter; Rubber hose 40 PSI 2. 8 bar maximum working pressure; pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg 0-70 cm-HG vacuum and 0-10 PSIG 0-07 kg/cm² pressure. Easy storage: heavy-duty 12.
3. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Gauge Leak Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- Blow mold case for storage. Comes with large 3-1/2 inches. Read engine vacuum to 28. Adapters suitable for most vehicles. Test fuel pump output pressure to 10PSI.
4. KUNTEC #ad
KUNTEC Car Fuel Pump and Vacuum Pressure Gauge Leak Kit Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics #adKUNTEC #ad
- Pressure gauge has a 3-1/2" diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read. Package includes 1 vacuum pressure gauge, 1 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, 1 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, 1 brass cone adapter, 1 24inch long rubber hose, 1 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, 1 plastic connector, 1 T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter and 1 carrying case.
Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles; Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI 07 bar. Extra-long rubber hose is 24-inch; Maximum working pressure of rubber hose 40 PSI 2. 8 bar. This kit is to test of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems.
5. OTC #ad
OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit #adOTC #ad
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems. Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets. Pinpoint hard to find problems such as cracked lines.
Ideal kit for testing vacuum lines and components. Kit comes complete with adapters for most applications; sturdy blow molded hard case with removable lid keeps contents protected and secure when not in use.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
6. Lisle #ad
Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester #adLisle #ad
- Easy reading gauge assures accurate vacuum and pressure check. Pressure units: 0-14 psi and 0-1000 g/cm2. Shipping weight: 9 oz. Comes in skin-pack. Vacuum units: 0-25 inch Hg and 0-800 mm Hg.
7. Copap #ad
Copap 16PCS Brake Bleeder & Vacuum Pump Test Tuner Tool Kit Hand Held Vacuum Gauge for Car & Truck #adCopap #ad
- Equipped with vacuum gauge, pressure range: 0-30in Hg, easy to read out the pressure, 0-760 mm Hg. Easy to store and protect the tester.
Handheld vacuum pump is easy to bleed your car brakes by yourself. Includes different adapters for all vehicles. The material of mirror is pressureproof stalinite.
8. Actron #ad
Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit #adActron #ad
- Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only - not for use on fuel injected vehicles. Includes gauge, multiple adapters, hose, Spanish, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, and French.
Use to test fuel pump pressure, vacuum control system function, mechanical condition of the engine, and much more. Use to find: intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, burned valves, worn piston rings, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles.
Actron's cp7803 vacuum and fuel pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum 0-70cm and 0-10 pounds 0-70 kPs of pressure in both standard and metric scales.
9. Solimeta #ad
Leak Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics, Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Gauge, Solimeta Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit #adSolimeta #ad
- Made by high quality material, blow mold case for easy transportation. Assembly and operating instruction manual included. Testing the fuel pressure to the engine for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems.
4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, carburetor intake manifold, fuel pump vacuum, and vacuum test. 4-inch diameter pressure gauge with color-coded scales for easy read.
10. CARSC #ad
CARSC Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Kit with Adapter and Case is Suitable for Automotive Vacuum Gauge and Brake Exhaust Kit Blue #adCARSC #ad
- Carry case : made by high quality material, durable and rugged, Contained in a blow mold case for easy transportation and storage. Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis.
Multifunctional: the vacuum pump/brake bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that is used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. Easy to use: easily bleed brakes by yourself.
By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings it can also be used as a brake bleeder. Vacuum pump set can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle. Coming with a carrying bag, made by high quality material, and easy to carry. Tester: cushioned pistol grip handle with vacuum gauge, gauge range 0-30 inches Hg, simple operation, 0-760 mm Hg.