As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Orion Motor Tech 5-Piece Pickle Fork Tool Set | Ball Joint Separator Pitman Arm Separator and Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit for Separating Ball Joints Tie Rods and Pitman Arms #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Non-slip knurled handles: The knurled handles of these pitman arms separators provide sure grip for complete control of your work without slippage. Satisfaction guaranteed: with omt's usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, you can enjoy worry-free shopping and be assured of this set's long service life.
Solid construction: the single-piece solid construction of our ball joint separators ensures their high strength, durability, and longevity.
Heat-treated and galvanized: the 45# steel used in these premium tie rod removers has been heat treated for greater strength and durability and their zinc coating protects them from corrosion, extending their service life.
Versatile use: orion motor tech's 5-piece pickle fork tool set features five fork open sizes: 3/4", tie rods, 1 1/3", 1", and 1 2/3", easily removing standard sizes of ball joints, 1.45", and pitman arms from a vast range of cars and trucks.
2. Neiko #ad
Neiko 20687A Ball Joint Separator Tie Rod End Remover Pickle Fork Set | 5 Piece | Automotive Specialty Tool #adNeiko #ad
- Quality: this set comes with a one piece alloy steel construction that ensures durability and strength to withstand the heavy duty hammering force transferred to automotive attachments in your home garage or work. Durable: the heat-treated tapered fork smoothly separates ball joints and slips in between the ball and housing, which makes it easy for maintenance tasks and automotive repairs on most car vehicles.
Versatile: the pickle fork tool in this automotive collection varies and comes in 5 sizes, and tie rods of automobiles including cars, ball joints, trucks, making it usable for a variety of pitman arms, and SUVs.
Design: the knurled handle creates a strong, controlled, tight, and well-placed grip when handling the separator on oil and greasy surfaces in automotive work and allows for precision and accuracy in its application.
Convenience: this 5-piece set comes in a high impact blow molded plastic case for organization, 1-7/16", 3"76. 2mm, portability and easy transportation, and has various sizes including: Open Size- 11/16", 15/16", 2-3/8"60.9mm, and 2-7/8" 73mm. Depth: 2-3/4"69. Application: the ball joint separator is used for separating the ball joint from the spindle support arm on front wheel drive vehicles, both domestic and import. 3mm, 3-1/8", 1-1/16", and 1-1/16".
3. Lisle #ad
Lisle 41220 Thick Pickle Fork Set, 5pc. #adLisle #ad
- The forks are threaded to interchange with either the handle for hammering or the pneumatic driver 401 shank and a 6-1/4" extension that works with either handle to provide extra reach.
The forks are heavy-duty forgings and the handles are heat-treated alloy steel The forks are heavy-duty forgings and the handles are heat-treated alloy steel. The set includes five forks: 11/16", 15/16", 1-1/8", 1-7/16" and 1-5/8".
4. Shankly #ad
Includes Tie Rod Tool, Ball Joint Separator, Pitman Arm Wedge 3 Piece Pickle Fork Set, Pickle Fork Tool Set #adShankly #ad
- Handy storage case: shankly’s tie rod end tool includes a handy case which makes storage, organization and transportation a breeze. Pickle fork #1, 27mm opening and 300mm in length. Pickle fork: shankly’s ball joint removal tool is simple to use, place pickle fork under the ball joint or tie rod bracket, then tap with a hammer to dislodge.
Component details: this tie rod end puller features 3 pickle fork types.
Pickle fork #3, 22mm opening and 300mm in length. Heavy duty use: shankly’s tie rod tools are professional grade, heat treated, constructed with drop forged, strong carbon steel to ensure long term and heavy duty use.
Ideal solution for tie rod puller and ball joint separator jobs. Pickle fork #2, 18mm opening and 400mm in length. Extra long handles: shankly’s tie rod removal tool features extra long handles to assist with maneuverability and to effectively deal with difficult angles.
5. Lisle #ad
Lisle 41500 Pickle Fork Kit #adLisle #ad
- Tools for separating ball joints, tie rods, pitman arms and other uses. Kit consists of three forks and two handles, one for hammering, the other for use with an air hammer.
All forks are threaded to interchange with either handle. Forks are heavy-duty forgings, handles are heat-treated alloy steel. 401 inch shank.
6. MAXPOWER #ad
5-Piece Manual/Pneumatic Pickle Fork Set, MAXPOWER Tie Rod, Ball Joint and Pitman Arms Separator Tool Kit #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Zinc plated - prevents corrosion and keeps your tools looking brand new. Manual and pneumatic handles - designed to work with a manual or a pneumatic hammer.
3 pickle forks - opening sizes 11/16", 15/16" and 1-1/8". Heat treated steel - For increased strength and durability. Lifetime warranty - Buy with confidence from Maxpower.
7. OTC #ad
OTC 4559 Manual/Pneumatic Pickle Fork Set #adOTC #ad
- Use to separate ball joints tie rods and pitman arms. One year limited warranty. Three sizes of pickle forks included: 1-1/8" 15/16" and 11/16". Set contains two handles knurled handle allows use of a hammer and smooth handle fits in a pneumatic hammer.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
8. Lisle #ad
Lisle 41440 5-Piece Stepped Pickle Fork Kit #adLisle #ad
- Package dimensions: 10 l x 13 H x 2. 75 w inches. Package weight: 6. 5 pounds. Country of Origin : United States. Part number: 41440 .
9. Mayhew Tools #ad
Mayhew 31940 Pneumatic Separating Fork Set #adMayhew Tools #ad
- 5 piece set. Minimal shock to the assembly to avoid damage to the vehicle. 401 parker shank. Lifetime. Separates ball joints and tie rods easily.
|Brand||Mayhew Tools #ad|
10. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro 78807 5-Piece Pickle Fork Ball Joint Separator Set #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- One piece design ensures durability, rigidity, and complete transfer of hammering forces. Features solid construction pickle forks in 5 popular sizes. Depth - 2-3/4" 69. 8mm, 2-3/8" 63.
5mm, 3" 76. 2mm, 2-7/8" 73mm, and 3-1/8" 79. 3mm. Included are the following sizes to fit most automotive applications: Open Size - 11/16", 15/16", 1-1/16", 1-7/16", and 1-5/8". This set is used to remove ball joints, tie rods, pitman arm, and other linkages.
|Brand||Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad|