As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ARES #ad
Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from Side, Preventing Damage to Wires, ARES 70039-3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch 22mm Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket #adARES #ad
- Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. Ares offers a full line of oxygen sensor tools including our complete 70318 oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more! Why you need it: even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car's emissions and gas mileage.
Quality: made from premium chrome molybdenum steel, the oxygen sensor socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function.
Design: this socket's slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached. This oxygen sensor socket is also offset and compact which allows for extra leverage even in hard to reach spots. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization.
The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this oxygen sensor socket can save your knuckles and save you time! Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. If you have any issues with your areS Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket, replacement, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund.
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 47749 3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch 22 mm Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket #adTEKTON #ad
- Offset drive with wire gate accesses sensor from the side, not the top, preventing damage to wires. 22mm socket fits most oxygen sensors. Use with any 3/8 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar.
High-performance chrome molybdenum steel construction. Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines. Common 6 point, 7/8 in.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 4929 3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch Oxygen Sensor Socket #adTEKTON #ad
- Common 6 point, 7/8 in. High-contrast, permanent, laser etched size marking is easy-to-read, even in low light. Side cutout prevents damage to wires. Constructed from drop forged, heat treated, chrome vanadium steel.
Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines. 22mm socket fits most oxygen sensors. Width : 1. 4 in. Weight : 055 lb length : 3. 3 in. Height : 1. 4 in.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
4. Vector Tools #ad
5Pc Set Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set #adVector Tools #ad
- Offset crowfoot socket wrench 1-15/16” long, 1-pc M18 x 1. 5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1. 25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads.
Universal 6-point 7/8” 22mm socket opening fits all hexagon oxygen sensor, common 3/8” and 1/2” drive ends can be used with ratchet or breaker bar. Extra deep broach socket 3-1/8” long, 1-pc 3/8” dr. 3 different types of sockets cover various situations of oxygen sensor locations.
Ideal for removing and installing oxygen sensors and vacuum switches on vehicles with computer-controlled engines. Set includes: 1-pc 3/8” dr. Low-profile crowfoot socket wrench 1-1/4” long, 1-pc 1/2” Dr. Special side cutout design allows easy access to oxygen sensor from any section and prevents damage to wires.
5. HARDK #ad
With Contour Handle and Flexible Head, Chrome-Vanadium Steel Heavy Duty, Auto Oxygen Sensor Wrench 7/8" #adHARDK #ad
- Wire gate prevents damages - the slotted design makes the tool get to o2 Sensor From The Side Instead Of The Top, Keeping The Wires Harness Attached.
Hex 7/8 inch 22mm specifically designed for oxygen sensors. Holds it steadily - flex head with dual-sided 6-point Configuration Grips The O2 Sensor Tightly And Allows Extra Leverage In Narrow Areas.
Hence, you need a professional Tool To Do The Job. No damaging the Wire Or The Sensor. Hard nut to crack - removing an old stuck oxygen sensor can be tricky, Especially When Its Position Makes It Hard To Reach. Goes down to narrow space - extended contour handle Enables The Wrench To Work Flexibly Around The Exhaust Where Is Hard To Reach.
6. Neiko #ad
Neiko 03175A Auto Oxygen Sensor Wrench with Dual Design Flex Head and Contour Handle, 6/12 Point | Cr-V Steel #adNeiko #ad
- 4l ford modular engines. Unique pivoting handle and swivel head allows easy leverage and works around the exhaust granting access to hard to reach, confined areas.
Double sided head wrench allows for multi functional operation providing two types of grip for various needs. 6l and 5. Designed to quickly remove and exchange difficult o2 sensors that use a 7/8” and 22mm knock sensors used on most mid-sized trucks, vans, SUVs, 4.
High quality, chrome vanadium steel body and chrome moly steel head is designed for excellent service life and durability. 12 point side enables twice the number of “clock angle” attachment positions and 6 point side allows removal in difficult areas for stubborn sensors.
7. VCT #ad
VCT O2 Oxygen Sensor Flexible Double Sided Head Wrench Removes & Installs Auto Tools #adVCT #ad
- Pivoting handle design allows positive leverage in confined areas. Double-sided design, 12-point configuration on one side and 6-point on the opposite side. 6-point side for those stubborn sensors.
12-point side enables twice the number of "clock angle" attachment positions allowing oxygen sensor removal in difficult areas. For use the most all oxygen sensors no matter what size electrical connectors they have.
|Manufacturer||J&R Quality Tools #ad|
8. VCT #ad
VCT O2 Oxygen Sensor Wrench with Contour Handle and Flexible Head, Chrome-Vanadium Steel 7/8" #adVCT #ad
- Ideal for domestic vehicle brands and compatible with Ford Contours, 4. 6l and 5. 4l ford modular engines. Designed quickly to remove and exchange difficult O2 sensors that use a 7/8” 22 mm hex.
Unique contour handle and swivel head works around the exhaust and gets to places ordinary wrenches won't. Made of the highest quality chrome vanadium steel to last job after job. Designed to work on and 7/8" and 22mm knock sensors used on most mid-sized trucks, SUVs and vans.
|Manufacturer||J&R Quality Tools #ad|
9. A ABIGAIL #ad
Oxygen Sensor Socket A7841F-FBA Offset Wrench Remover Tool and Thread Chaser Set 5 PCS set #adA ABIGAIL #ad
- Service100% satisfaction guarantee, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, parts, if you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, or refund. Design standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
Use built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars.
Extra deep broach socket 3-1/8” long, 1-pc 1/2” dr. Offset crowfoot socket wrench 1-15/16” long, 1-pc 3/8” Dr.
Low-profile crowfoot socket wrench 1-1/4” long, 1-pc M18 x 1. 5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1. 25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads. This high quality tool can save your time! Package1-pc 3/8” dr. Material made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
10. EWK #ad
EWK 22mm 7/8 Inch O2 Oxygen Sensor Flex Head Wrench Removal Tool #adEWK #ad
- Fast & easy - easy to remove or install the hard-to-reach O2 sensors. Ewk oxygen sensor removal tool works around the exhaust and gets to places ordinary wrenches won't. When the position of the oxygen sensor is hard to reach, EWK O2 sensor removal tool just make the job simple.
The o2 sensor wrench is compatible with Ford contours, 4. 6l, 5. 4l ford modular engines.
Slotted design - get to the o2 sensor from the side to prevent damages to the wire or the sensor. Extra leverage - swivelled head helps create extra leverage in narrow areas. Wide appication - the sensor remover is designed to work on 7/8"22mm O2 sensors.
Covers most vehicles on the market. The 22mm oxygen sensor wrench helps getting additional clearance during the job. Keeping the wire harness attached by getting to the sensor from the side instead of from the top. Flexible - goes into narrow space with the unique contour handle.