As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Malco #ad
Professional Cutting, Polishing and Finishing Compound / For Auto Paint Correction, Detailing and Buffing / 32 oz. 127632, Malco Super Duty Heavy Cut Compound #adMalco #ad
- High gloss finish: super-duty Compound works fast and leaves a high-gloss finish on any automotive, marine or industrial coating. Convenient & easy to use: for best results use with a Malco 100% twisted white wool cutting pad.
Ultra-fast compounding: easily remove P1500 grit and finer sand scratches from any car, truck, or boat.
Body shop safe & VOC compliant. Clear coat safe: our heavy-duty compound is safe and effective on all glossy paint finishes including clear coats. Heavy cut compound: super-duty is a versatile cutting compound designed to remove heavy sand scratches and oxidation from both clear coat painted and gel coat surfaces.
2. 3M #ad
3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound 05954, Liquid Formula, High Cut Rate, 1 qt 32 fl oz/946 mL #ad3M #ad
- Removes oxidation: Cuts through oxidation on weathered paints and gelcoats to help restore finish. Refines: helps remove p1000 grade and finer scratches on automotive and marine paint and gelcoat surfaces.
Not for consumer sale or use. For industrial/occupational use only. High cut rate: This economical compound delivers a high cut rate. Minimum effort: Effortlessly removes imperfections with long wet time and high cut rate.
3. Malco #ad
Heavy Duty Buffing and Polishing Compound for Cars/Automotive Paint Correction and Detailing/Removes 1000-1500 Grit Sand Scratches / 32 Oz. 120032, Malco Tru Grit #adMalco #ad
- Remove deep scratches: use tru-Grit to easily remove deep sand scratches & heavy oxidation and environmental paint damage on your car or vehicle. Buffing & polishing for cars: advanced formula with special diminishing abrasives aggressively buffs and polishes most vehicles painted surfaces.
Water-based formula cleans up easily. Removes the toughest stains! easy clean-up: contains no waxes, silicones or fillers.
Heavy duty formula: malco tru-grit is formulated for removing 1000-grit and finer sand scratches from both fully-cured and 24-hour-old high solids and standard clears, making it the best choice for you! Versatile compound: can be used to remove scratches, oxidation, and paint defects on all automotive and marine finishes as well as on industrial coatings.
4. Nanoskin #ad
Car Wash, Car Detailing & Buffing | Removes Heavy Sand Scratches and Oxidation from Painted Clear Coat and Gel Coat Surfaces, Nanoskin HD CUT Heavy Duty Rubbing Compound 16 Oz., For Auto Body Shop #adNanoskin #ad
- Easy to use: designed for fast, easy application. Clear coat safe: our heavy-duty compound is safe and effective on all glossy paint finishes including clear coats. For painted clear coat & gel coat: hd cut is a versatile cutting compound designed to remove heavy sand scratches, oxidation and water spot from both clear coat painted and gel coat surfaces.
It quickly removes major paint imperfections and prepares the surface for waxes, sealers, or glazes.
Heavy duty compound: this fast-cutting compound removes heavy oxidation, scratches, and other defects. For best result, buff with light to medium pressure to desired finish.
Surface preparation: heavy duty rubbing compound is a low dust formula designed to work on all paint surfaces. Body shop safe & VOC compliant. Use nanoskin hd cut for any P1000 and finer scratches. Its improved formula has longer wet times for easier clean up and less dust. No silicones – no Fillers – No Waxes. Wipe off excess with a clean, use with a 100% twisted wool cutting pad, soft cloth or microfiber towel.
5. 3M #ad
1 pt 16 fl oz/473 mL , 39004, 3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound, Brown #ad3M #ad
- Not for consumer sale or use. Compound removes 1000 and finer sand scratches. For industrial/occupational use only. Economical liquid compound delivers a high rate of cut.
Removes oxidation. Compound may be applied by hand or machine. Formula remains wet for a long time and continues to cut with medium pressure.
6. Quicksilver #ad
8.4 oz Bottle, Quicksilver 8M0168837 High-Gloss Cowl Finishing Compound, Fine Grit #adQuicksilver #ad
- Fine grit rubbing compound to remove minor scratches in engine cowls. Manufacturer part number 8M0168837. 8. 4 ounce bottle. To best protect the cowl after polishing, use a high quality wax and buff to a bright shine. Provides a high gloss finish.
7. the Wax Shop #ad
The Wax Shop 50959 16 Ounces Overhaul Heavy Cut Polishing Compound-16oz #adthe Wax Shop #ad
- A fast-cutting polish that quickly removes minor imperfections, such as sanding marks and paint blemishes, caused by normal wear and tear. Removes up to 1, 500-grit sanding marks with a heavy-cut foam pad. The wax shop compounds are silicone free and safe to use on all glossy paints.
For best results, use with either orbital or DA polishers and follow up with Rebuild 2000 Medium Cut Compound to remove holograms or swirls and increase paint depth and clarity. The wax shop compounds can be applied as a three-step system or used individually.
8. MERCURY #ad
8.4 Fluid Ounce Bottle, Fine Grit, Mercury 859023K1 High-Gloss Cowl Finishing Compound #adMERCURY #ad
- Produced by mercury marine to our stringent original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive.
Provides a high gloss finish. To best protect the cowl after polishing, use a high quality wax and buff to a bright shine. Fine grit rubbing compound to remove minor scratches in engine cowls. 8. 4 ounce bottle.
9. Turtle Wax #ad
Turtle Wax T-230A Rubbing Compound & Heavy Duty Cleaner, 10.5 oz. #adTurtle Wax #ad
- Quickly and easily penetrates through the oxidized surface to remove scratches, blemishes and stubborn stains. Recommended for rubbing down between coats of newly sprayed lacquer and acrylic car finishes.
Restores faded finishes. Heavy duty paste that cleans dull, oxidized finishes. Easy to use formula.
|Brand||Turtle Wax #ad|
|Manufacturer||Turtle Wax #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
10. Turtle Wax #ad
18 oz. , Green, Turtle Wax T-415 Premium Grade Rubbing Compound #adTurtle Wax #ad
- Removes scratches, heavy swirl marks, surface blemishes and 1500 grit sanding scratches. Safe for all finishes. Can be applied by hand or with an orbital or rotary polisher.
Can be used with cotton, microfiber or foam pads. Silicone free formula is safe for use in professional detail, paint and body shops. Restores gloss and prepares the finish for waxing.
|Brand||Turtle Wax #ad|
|Manufacturer||Turtle Wax #ad|