As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heat Demon #ad
Black, Heat Demon 215049 High/Low ATV Clamp-On Heated Grip Kit with Round Rocker Switch #adHeat Demon #ad
- Two 2 heated clamp-on grips - no adhesive required for installation. Maximum 40 watts 20 per grip at 14 volts. Comes with a 3-position off, low, high round rocker switch.
Fits all atv makes and models with a 7/8"" handlebar". Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Kit includes everything needed for simple installation.
|Brand||Heat Demon #ad|
|Manufacturer||Heat Demon #ad|
|Warranty||Limted Five-Year Warranty|
2. BikeMaster #ad
BikeMaster Heated Grips 7/8 #adBikeMaster #ad
- You no longer need to tolerate uncomfortable temperatures. This new elegant grip design with revolutionary heating structure delivers heat faster than ever. The new five-level temperature controller allows you to accurately adjust the grip temperature.
Suitable for 12V DC application only. Elegant, open-end grip design make the heated grip both functional and stylish. For twist throttle applications. Specially-selected rubber material resists outdoor environments and provides a secure and comfortable grip.
3. Quadboss #ad
Quadboss Heated Grips #adQuadboss #ad
- Customize it to your specific needs. Whatever your answer, QuadBoss is here to help. Chances are you're all too familiar with this question: What are you going to do with it? Whether it's your spouse, or even yourself that asked it, the powersport dealer, buddy, the number of answers are nearly limitless.
Your quad doesn't have to look like or perform like every other quad that came rolling off the assembly line. You can make it yOURS.
4. Anxingo #ad
12V Heated Grips for Motorcycle Grip Heaters Handlebar Heater Warmer Pads #adAnxingo #ad
- Please feel free to contact us if there is any questions or problem. Fits for all 12v motorcycle, E-bike, ATV and other vehicles. If there is any doubt regarding machines charging system, we suggest testing first.
Just need to wire this in to a positive wire from your ignition. Requires an electrical system capable of supporting a current draw of 3 amperes at any 12 volts AC or DC. Easy to install and operate. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
5. Ski-Doo #ad
Ski-Doo New OEM Heated Handlebar Grip 506152057 MXZ GSX 380 500 550 600 800 #adSki-Doo #ad
- Fits: 2006 ski-doo mxz 600, mXZ 800 Fits: 2006 ski-doo gsx 380f, gsx 500SS. Fits: 2006 ski-doo gsx 550f, gSX 800 Fits: 2006 ski-doo mxz 380, mxz 500ss, mxZ 550F. Genuine oem part number: 506152057.
6. Anauto #ad
Heated Grips for Motorcycle 7/8" 22mm Motorcycle Electric Hot Heating Warm Hand Grips 1 Pair Heated Handlebars 12V #adAnauto #ad
- Installation tips-- for models with balance iron, please adjust the installation position of the balance iron. If the installation position of the balance iron cannot be adjusted, please add a spacer between the balance iron and the handlebar. The length is about 123mm/4.
8". Note-- when installing the left handlebar, do not twist the handlebar too much. High quality motorcycle handlebar-- this pair of motorcycle heated hand grips is made of high-quality plastic, comfortable touch feeling, durable and long service life.
Adjustable temperature-- temperature is adjustable allows you can find the optimum temperature during driving. Excessive twisting will cause the heating wire to shift. Heated grips for motorcycle 7/8-- 100% brand new motorcycle Electric Heating Grips Handlebar, suitable for most of motorcycles with 22mm7/8inch diameter handlebar.
Advanced electronic thermostat system does not consume power, helps to protect the battery. With texture on the handlebar surface, it is anti-skid and providing a safe driving for you. Minimum temperature 50℃. Maximum temperature 70℃. Excessive squeezing of the handlebar will cause difficulty in turning the handlebar switch and abnormal damage such as the heating wire squeezing out of the handlebar surface.
7. Oxford #ad
Adventure, Oxford, Heaterz Premium #adOxford #ad
- Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear; rhombus tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel; diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required. What really sets the oxford heaters apart? the answer is many tried and tested features such as the silicon cables which provide flexibility in the coldest weather and the winter-grade wiring stopss cracking and short circuits; the bonded grip design ha.
The oxford heaters Premium Adventure heated handlebar grips are made especially for adventure bikes.
In addition, five carefully chosen heat settings allow the perfect temperature to be selected in ALL weather and most importantly, the switch will switch off if the voltage drops to 10 5V to ensure that the battery is not damaged to the point that it can. The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimize riding performance.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer warranty|
8. Kimpex #ad
Kimpex Handlebar Grip Heater Kit 12-170 #adKimpex #ad
- If there is any doubt regarding machines charging system, we suggest testing first. Any machine with. Requires an electrical system capable of supporting a current draw of 3 amperes at any 12 volts AC or DC. Installs easily on. Hollow handlebars.
9. Tusk Racing #ad
Tusk Digital Lock-ON Style Heated ATV Grips with Tusk Thumb Warmer Kit #adTusk Racing #ad
- Will not work with twist grip throttles. Includes both tusk Grip Heater kit and Thumb Warmer. Inner diameter 7/8" Easy installation. Contains 2 locking molded ATV grips, 5 mode heat controller and wire harness. Designed for atvs with thumb throttles. Simple to use lock-on heated atv grips.
10. Kimpex #ad
Kimpex 937160 Handlebar Grip Heater and Thumb Warmer Kit #adKimpex #ad
- Easy installation. Fits grips that are 7/8”. One variable heat controller allows comfort temperature setting for your palms and thumb. Part number: 937160 The thumb is a little hotter than grips. Fit type: Universal Fit.